Last updated on September 2nd, 2022 at 12:43 pm
See all the information on the Caribbean Premier League t20 2022 club All Team Coach or Owner
The Caribbean Premier League is prepared for the upcoming league season. In the Caribbean, there is an annual Twenty20 cricket event.
The league is sponsored by Hero MotoCorp and is formally known as the Hero CPL league. Check Out The team coach or owner In The Caribbean Premier League 2022.
All Team Coach or Owner Of Caribbean Premier League 2022
Barbados Royals (BR)
Manoj Badale (Emerging Media), who has a 65% percent stake in the squad, and RedBird Capital Partners are the other two owners (15 percent ).
Indian investor and venture capitalist Manoj Badale. He owns RR and serves as chairman of the British Asian Trust.
Barbados Royals Coach 2022
This season, the Barbados Royals will be led by head coach Trevor Penney, assisted by lead assistant coach Roddy Estwick, and managed by assistant coach Andrew Richardson.
Estwick’s position was disclosed today, but Penney’s hiring was made public earlier and Richardson is still employed by the company.
Guyana Amazon Warriors (GAW)
The owner of the team is Dr. Ranjisighi Ramroop. In the CPL cricket, the Guyana Amazon Warriors are a franchise with a home base in Providence, Georgetown, Guyana.
It is one of the teams, however, they haven’t yet claimed the team championship.
They are prepared to launch their best gameplay during the upcoming season of the game.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Coach 2022
The Guyana Amazon Warriors have named South African Johan Botha as their head coach and Rayon Griffith, who is currently the manager of the Guyana and West Indies A Team, as his assistant coach.
Botha has served as a coach for Islamabad United and Multan Sultans in the Pakistan Super League.
Botha has participated in the Hero CPL league and won the championship in 2015 while playing for the Trinbago Knight Riders.
Jamaica Tallawahs (JT)
The owner of the team is Kris Persaud.
The CPL cricket team that represents Jamaica when there are franchises is the Jamaica Tallawahs. In the CPL, they were champions in both the 2013 and 2016 campaigns.
Floyd Reifer is the team’s coach, and Rovamn Powell serves as the team’s captain.
Jamaica Tallawahs Coach 2022
Shivnarine Chanderpaul, a former West Indies batter, has been named the head coach of the Jamaica Tallawahs for the 2022 Caribbean Premier League (CPL t20).
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots (SKNP)
The owner of the club is Winning Willows Limited. The squad was established in 2015, which is six years ago, and the club has a 10,000-person capacity.
Dwayne Bravo is the team’s captain, and Simon Helmot is its coach.
The franchise-based CPL cricket squad in Saint Kitts and Nevis is titled St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots Coach 2022
The Head Coach of St Kitts & Nevis Patriots is Simon Helmot
Under the leadership of seasoned West Indian all-arounder Dwayne Bravo, they won their first CPL t20 championship the previous season.
Saint Lucia Kings (SLK)
Both Team owners are the same. The Owner of both teams is Mohit Burman, Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta, Karan Paul..
The club is 46 %owned by Dabur, 23 %by the Wadia Group, 23 percent by PZNZ Media, 23 percent by Preity Zinta, and 8 percent by the Apeejay Surrendra Group.
Saint Lucia Kings Coach 2022
The coach of the team is the former Australian coach, who has also coached the BBL franchise Melbourne Renegades, and Simon Helmot.
Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
Both Team owners are the same. The Owner of both teams is Shah Rukh Khan
The team’s owners work together as a partnership. The team is owned by Knight Riders Group (Red Chillies Entertainment) with a 55 % stake. The Mehta Group owns the remaining 45 % of the team.
Trinbago Knight Riders Coach 2022
The team will be captained by Kieron Pollard and coached by Imran Jan.